Wednesday 29 July 2015

I don't know....

Hey guys, 

Do you ever get the feeling where you don't belong? Like you're either at school or just with your mates and you feel like they don't really want you there for some reason. You feel slightly like an outsider even though you have known them for years and you're closer with them than ever before. Because I get that a lot and 
I don't know if it's just me and I'm just being stupid or what? But sometimes because I'm so shy I struggle to really properly fit in. It has nothing to do with the fact that I may not be overly close with my friends because 100% I am. It's just that sometimes in situations I don't feel fully confident or relaxed. Do any of you get this too? Or am I just slightly socially awkward? Please let me know. 

Sorry it was just a quick post today. 

Emma x

P.S. I'm so sorry I haven't been active in agesss, I am going to try a lot harder now and I hope you haven't all got bored and left me! Sorry again and I will post again, SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment