Saturday 13 December 2014

Girl Online...

Hey Guys!

So I'm certain that many of you will know the world famous, absolutely gorgeous and most kindhearted beauty blogger/vlogger Zoe Sugg aka Zoella ( and if you haven't then you must have been hiding under a rock these past four years and it must have been one hell of a rock!!) And if you have I'm also pretty certain that you know that in the last few weeks Zoe has released her first ever book, courtesy of Penguin publishers, 'Girl Online'. If you don't know who she is heres a link to her youtube channel and blog.
Channel >> https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390
Blog >> http://www.zoella.co.uk

Well last night at exactly 1:09am (so you could really say this morning!) I read the last page of 'Girl Online' and I can honestly say without any doubt in my mind at all that it was one of the most heart-rendering, amazing, roller coasters of a book and the minute I started reading it I couldn't put it down. I started reading this 3 days ago when i finished the book I as reading beforehand and instantly from the first few pages I knew it was going to be a real page turner and a book that I was going to love. However I didn't realise quite how much I was going to love it. It had me laughing, crying and smiling like an idiot all the way through! Haha!!

Recently though it came out that Zoe had used a 'ghost writer' to help her compose this book and do you know what I think about that? Fair play to her. Because of this she's been receiving a fair bit of hate for it and it got to the point where she had to take time off the internet and vlogmas was put on hold, is that the right way to put it? This also happened in the book where Penny, the main protagonist, had to do the same. Even though Zoe did have a ghost writer to help her with her book all of her ideas seem to be very much her own and that is evident throughout. The only thing I believe that the ghost writer helped her with was the wording. There are so many little parts of the story that are so similar to Zoe herself that just shouts that it was all her ideas used and not anyone else's. I think that all the haters that have been brining Zoe down can all go on and do one. When you try something for the very first time you are obviously going to want help with it and it isn't any different for famous people either. Just because someone is more well known than ourselves it doesn't mean they should be ridiculed for having a bit of help does it?

Anyway let's just try to forget about the negative and focus on the positive things. Zoe's book is absolutely amazing and has broken all kinds of records with its release and as a fan I feel so proud of how far she has come and all of the hurdles she has accomplished along the way. If you haven't already I would definitely recommend you take a look at Girl Online and maybe give it a cheeky purchase ;)

Heres the link if you do want to give it a cheeky little read ;) >> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Girl-Online-Zoe-Sugg-Zoella/dp/0141357274/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418483287&sr=8-1&keywords=girl+online

Anyway until next time
Emma x

P.S This post is not sponsored I just genuinely thought that I should share my views on whats happening about Zoe and the ghost writer at the moment and give Girl Online a little review so anyone out there who is considering buying it will have another perspective over it.

I am so proud of you Zoe!!

4 comments:

  1. I also loved the book so much especially the ending and unless those people have written their own top selling books then they shouldn't hate on her because i'm sure it was a lot of hard work. i think all of her fans should be proud of Zoe for achieving so much from her new product line to Girl Online :)
    http://styleauthor107.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I also really loved the book & think it's so unfair that she had to deal with so much hate.. Poor her. I'm really glad she is vlogging again and she seems happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book to, and it has got to be one of my favoritest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award tag! You're mentioned on my post here: http://fashionaale.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html It's a great way to get your blog noticed! Once you've answered the questions, let me know as I'd love to read your answers! xox

    ReplyDelete